Meet German Women Online
Do German women really love American men?
Yes, they do! There are thousands of German mail order brides who seek a husband from the United States. Germany is a liberal country with progressive gender equality. Therefore, local girls have no such problems as culture-shock and culture barriers when it comes to dating Americans. It’s not like Slavic or South Asian girls who date these men because it's "exotic" for them or because American men are much better than their local ones. German girls love Americans just because they can, that’s all we can say about this phenomenon. Want to know more? Then continue reading this guide!
Dating Sites To Find German Women
German mail order bride cost
German mail order brides are among the most popular brides in Europe, which is why it is important to know the average cost of German mail order bride. It is around $12,000 for the entirety of your dating experience. Interestingly, you need to spend only $40-80 on online dating experiences. If you want to know what else you should pay for to impress a German wife, check it out below.
How much does a German wife cost: real-life expenses
- Travel to Germany. The cost ranges from $400 to $600 for a one-way ticket.
- Gifts and flowers. Flowers and presents are rather costly. $500 would be enough for two weeks.
- Hotel and accommodations. If you have a decent quality of hotels, you should spend around $120 per night. Although you can find high-end hostels for a much lower price.
- Wedding. On average, German mail order bride pricing for a wedding starts from $12,000-25,000. It is rather expensive to get married there.
What is it about Americans that German girls love?
Germany is the country with most International Marriage Broker (IMB) websites. Only the United Kingdom has more international marriage brokers, according to the study. Germany is the country with lots of mail bride agencies, according to the same study. Most of these brides are from such countries as Ukraine and Poland. But there are also tens of thousands of German women who are searching for American men.
Why are they doing it? As we’ve said, it has nothing to do with the desire of women from third-world countries to find an “exotic” American guy. Most of the German girls for marriage just think it’s cool to date a man from the United States. Of course, each German bride is unique and has her own reason to fall for Americans, but in general, they do it simply because they like these guys. Yes, men from the US are often more handsome, fit, and respectful than some German ones, but it’s not a general rule.
How to have a great first date? How to impress a German bride?
There is no German word that fits exactly to communicate the concept of "dating". It is an American thing, and the whole concept of the US dating varies from the German one. However, it doesn't mean that everything is completely different in Germany. There are some basic rules, and if you follow them, you'll have a great first date. The list is already here!
- Try to look your best. It’s a piece of very general advice which will work for every country, not only for Germany, but it’s still extremely important. The better you look, the higher your chances are. Especially if it’s your first date. Of course, there’s no need to choose a formal dress — just put on something stylish, this would be enough.
- Open the doors and pull out the chairs. It's necessary to be a gentleman to impress a German bride. She probably knows lots of "good guys", so you will have to do your best to stand out from the crowd. After all, this is one of those things they love Americans for, so don't disappoint your partner.
- Don’t even think about going Dutch. In some European countries, going Dutch is considered a normal practice. Say, if you date a Finnish girl or a lady from Norway, she won't have any problems with splitting the bill, even if it's your first date. Women from some other European countries, in turn, don't even consider splitting the bill as an option. Like, if you tell your Ukrainian or Romanian bride to go Dutch, it will most likely be your last date with this woman. Germany is somewhere between the two poles — some women here can get offended if you take the bill, but the others see nothing wrong in it. If you date German mail order brides, we highly recommend paying the bill — most of them are somewhat conservative in this regard.
- Don’t date anyone else. Even if it’s OK in the United States to date other people when you two are not a couple yet, it’s definitely not so in Germany. In this country, women find it offensive when their partners date other people even before going exclusive.
- Take it seriously. Most German girls for marriage are (it’s logical) looking for a future husband, and they don’t need to find a man to spend a few nights with. So don’t think that you will easily find a one-night stand in Germany. It’s possible, but it’s definitely not easy.
- Germans are less “touchy,” so be aware of it. It doesn't mean you should be afraid to break the ice on your first date, no. It just means that a German girl will most likely not touch you or move closer on the very first date, as many American ladies would do. It's OK — it doesn't mean that she is cold or doesn't like you; it's just how it works in Germany.
- Dating is slower in Germany. In this country, people usually develop romantic relationships slowly by turning friendship into romance. This is why both online and offline dating with German mail order brides can be quite slow. Don’t expect to move too quickly in Germany, that’s what we wanted to say.
What you need to know about dating German mail order brides: top 5 facts
When you start thinking about the reasons why American men are searching for German brides, it's actually quite obvious. First of all, it's all about the growing aversion of feminist women and fourth-wave feminism in general. Then, it's all about the increasing divorce rates in the United States. These two factors are the main ones that induced men to seek foreign brides. But why in Germany? Are they really this great? We believe they are. Read this list of top reasons why German mail order brides are worth your attention!
- They are feminine but strong and independent — that’s what we can say about them.
- They all speak English well. It is widely used in this country — Germans learn this language in school, and more than 50% of the population knows English quite well.
- They don’t see stuff like being a housewife and a stay-at-home mom as a bad thing. Yes, there are probably hundreds of thousands of women who want to have a career instead of being wives and mothers. But not when we’re talking about the women who sign up for German mail order bride platforms. Almost 100% of these ladies are family-oriented.
- All the German mail order brides (well, at least 95% of them according to our experience) expect a serious relationship. As we’ve said earlier, they are not looking for a hookup — only something more serious than casual dating. That’s why they are called “brides,” after all.
German women for marriage are just great. They see nothing wrong with focusing on a family and relationship instead of a career. German girls are beautiful, speak English fluently, and like American men. So, we actually don’t see any reasons why you shouldn’t try a dating platform right now. Read the reviews, sign up, and find your love today!