Meet Swedish Women Online
Do Swedish mail order brides make perfect wives?
Well, we can’t say that each Swedish bride is a classic wife material — these women are not too traditional and conservative, they are not marriage-minded at all (well, the majority of them aren’t), and they are not ready to give up a career because of family and children. However, they do really make perfect long-term partners because they are loyal, open-minded, and well-educated. They won’t have any problems with moving to the US and they can easily fit in American society with a different culture, interests, and language. And don’t forget that they are also fantastically beautiful — and if it’s not a perfect combination for a woman, we don’t know what it is.
Swedish mail order bride cost
Now, let’s take a look at the average cost of Swedish mail order bride. You won’t have to spend a lot of money to find and date your bride. Online dating will probably cost you something like $40-80 per month! But real-life expenses will be much higher since Sweden is a very expensive country! Now, let’s take a closer look at how much you need to spend on your date in real life!w
How much does a Swedish wife cost: real-life expenses
- Travel to Sweden. The cost starts from $600 to get to Stockholm or Gothenburg.
- Gifts and flowers. Flowers and presents are also very expensive. $1,000 should be your budget for presents alone.
- Hotel and accommodations. Hotels are not cheap here. If you want to sleep in a good hotel, room prices start from $100-180 for one night. But you could try the very famous IceHotel!
- Wedding. The average cost of Swedish mail order brides for a wedding is rather reasonable—$7,500, with the reception and the rings being the most expensive items.
Top 7 facts about Swedish brides
These women are very different from American women, though perhaps not in the same way as most European ladies (especially Eastern European). They are not too conservative or too traditional, they are definitely not shy (like most girls from Slavic and Balkan countries), and they do not want to leave their country because of economic reasons — the average salary in Sweden is 3,400 EUR (3,690 USD), and the quality of life is extremely high here. They just love dating American men and they often leave Sweden because they want to try something new, but it’s not like they want to flee from their country. What else should you know about Sweden girls for marriage? We believe that there are 7 interesting facts every American man should know!
- Marriage is not the most important thing in the world for Swedish women. According to government statistics, up to 18% of Swedish people live together with another person without being married, and it's the highest percentage among European countries. They even have a special term for such relationships — they are called sambo in Swedish. It’s quite hard to call these women “marriage-minded”, and they have nothing wrong with living together without being married.
- Swedes respect gender equality, probably more than even American women. Sweden ranks first in Europe on the gender equality index, and we can safely say that is the level of gender inequality is low to nonexistent in this country. They are feminists but don't worry, they are not like those SJW activists you've probably met in your country. This is very close to classic feminism and it's all about equal opportunities and rights, but nothing annoying.
- They speak English fluently. More than 80% of Swedish people can speak English, which means you don't have to worry about the language barrier when it comes to Swedish mail order brides.
- They are just stunning. This is the land of tall, blonde girls with beautiful faces and amazing bodies. Swedish girls are often considered the most beautiful Scandinavian women, and Scandinavians are usually in the top-3 list of the most beautiful women in the world, along with East European girls and Latinas. You've got the idea.
- They are open-minded and liberal. They know who they are and what they are looking for, they are confident and successful, and they are perfect wife material. Well, they are perfect for those who don't search for a Stepford Wife.
- They are also not conservative at all when it comes to sex. For instance, there are just no such things as a 3-date or a 5-date rule, like in some other European countries — for some Swedish women, sex on the first date is perfectly ok. It doesn't mean that they are easy, of course, but they are much more open-minded in this regard than other European girls.
- These women are independent. Your Swedish bride will most likely be well-educated and she'll most likely have her own career. These girls are looking for an independent partner, not for a dominant one.
Where to find a Swedish woman for marriage and how much does it cost?
It’s very simple: there are lots of international dating platforms with tens of thousands of Swedish women for marriage, and some of them are really worth the money. We wouldn’t recommend Tinder for men who are searching for a Swedish wife, because most women who use this app are focused on casual dating, not on something serious.
As for the price, well, it depends. When we are talking about online dating, American men usually don’t spend more than $30—$60 per month (that’s how much monthly premium costs on most Swedish mail order brides websites). You will have to spend more when you will decide to visit Sweden, of course — it’s quite an expensive country. Well, it's an expensive country to travel around compared with other parts of Europe, but as an American, you will most likely find that lots of things are much cheaper in Sweden compared to the United States (public transport, for example). You can travel comfortably on $100-$150 a day (not including restaurants and the price of a plane ticket).
Dating Swedish mail order brides: Top 5 tips
What else to know about dating these women? We have 5 tips here — follow them if you wanna have a great first date and to impress your partner.
- Flowers are not necessary. Swedish men usually don't bring flowers, so if you buy a bouquet, your date will probably take it as a cute thing... But most of the Swedish brides will think that it's awkward.
- Dating multiple women is not a problem. Some Swedish women are very liberal when it comes to dating, while others believe that when you are hanging out regularly with a girl, you can’t meet other people. So, you will most likely not have any problems if you date multiple people, but it’s up to you to choose, of course.
- You can start with a hug, that’s totally ok (but not with a kiss). If it's your first date, a hug will help you to break the ice, but if you kiss her, she'll probably think that you don't respect her personal space.
- Even if these women are into gender equality and all that, you still can offer to pay. Some of them will appreciate if you pay for the date, but the others will not like it, so just offer to pay, and if she says "No", split the bill.
- Be ready to talk. These women are often not the best talkers, but don't worry — even if your date looks calm and doesn't speak too much, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you. Come prepared.
Swedish girls for marriage make perfect wives, but they are certainly not like Eastern European and Balkan women. They are liberal, modern, they speak English fluently, and they are very outgoing. They are also fantastically beautiful — so if you want to find a hot, modern, intelligent, and loyal girl, think of dating a Swedish bride. You won’t be disappointed.